Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Tigers Card Tuesday/Happy Baseball Birthday!...Matt Boyd




Today is February 2nd, a day that all of America looks forward to...it's, of course, the Happy Baseball Birthday! of the the one, and only, Matthew Boyd. 





It's also Tigers Card Tuesday! , a first time combo on the blog, and fit for my favorite Tigers pitcher.




The lefty hurler for my beloved ball club turns 30 years young, and kicks of a fabulous month of Tigers Birthdays, including the awesome triumvirate of myself (19th), Justin Verlander (20th), and HOFer Alan Trammell (21st).




Have a great Tuesday, and, as always, thank you for stopping by to read ye olde Baseball Blog.


Play Ball! 🐯⚾🎂🎁

4 comments:

  1. Might send you some Ohio State cards for your birthday. I'll see what I have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 2020 Stadium Club Chrome card is really nice.

    ReplyDelete