Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Update- 1961 Topps Quest

Here's an update on my quest to collect 61 different cards from the 1961 Topps Baseball Card Set. 


Card #506- Willie Davis, Los Angeles Dodgers



This is a terrific card of a young Willie Davis, mostly because of that cool Topps RC Star ⭐. 


In 1961 Davis played in 128 games for the Dodgers, collecting 86 base hits, I9 doubles/6 triples/12 HRs, 45 RBI, while hitting .254.


👉 I now have 8 different 1961 Topps cards, with a few more on the way. 


🗓️ Yesterday I posted about card #7, a pretty sweet looking card of former Detroit Tigers infielder Jake Wood


💳 The '61 Willie Davis card cost me $1.00 + shipping, and the card is in good shape. 




Have a great Wednesday night, and, as always, thanks for taking time out of your day to stop by.

Play BALL! ⚾


No comments:

Post a Comment