Friday, February 5, 2021

Wear Red Day, 2021

As I was ready though my blog roll this morning, our friend Collecting Cutch reminded us that today is National Wear Red For Women Day.



I absolutely needed to post about this because our Heart Health is obviously very important, and we bloggers can, and should, help bring awareness to causes that relate to our health and well being.



My #1 adult celebrity crush has been #1 for over 30 years.



Kathie Gifford has been on my radar since she was the original "La La" singer on "Name that Tune!" in the late 1970s, when she was Kathie Lee Johnson, but it was on Live! With Regis & Kathie Lee that started my decades long crush on the beautiful singer, songwriter, actor, and TV host.



Of course, being married to the great Frank Gifford didn't hurt.






Cutch, of course, always finds cards of his favorite ballplayer, Andrew McCutchen, to show off on his posts, and, so, heck, why don't we all get involved by posting RED Baseball Cards of our favorite players as well! 


My guy Matthew Boyd doesn't have the number of cards that a lot of players do, but he does have a few RED Baseball Cards.




2020 Panini Prizm Red Donut Circles #199



This last card of Matthew Boyd is one that I hadn't seen before, and I'm definitely going to have to add it to the Boyd Binder.


I hope to see more Red Baseball Card posts today ye olde blogosphere today.


Have a terrific weekend, and, heck, always remember to hug your loved ones...Play BALL! 

4 comments:

  1. That Pro Line Portrait Wives card of hers is awesome. Shame she didn't have an autograph in that set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never saw the red donut circles before. Pretty cool parallel. Thanks for spreading the awareness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ordered one yesterday, and thank you for reminding us about Wear Red Day.

      Delete