Thursday, January 31, 2019

Card Corner... First Images /2019 Topps Detroit Tigers Cards

Scanning the usual social media feeds,  card blogs, and ebay on Wednesday I finally got a look at first images of  the Detroit Tigers cards in Topps Series 1.

  


Even though I haven't yet opened up any packs, the images of Matthew Boyd still has me as excited as I was when I first started collecting cards 51 years ago.



Look at that beautiful BOYD card!


I'm not sure that the name BOYD has been so boldly displayed on a card as this black parallel card of Matthew.

Because of the horrible winter weather here in Michigan, I'm not sure when I'll get to open cards, but hopefully it'll be by this weekend.




I look forward to reading through all the blogs as my fellow collectors start the new baseball card year by ripping through those hanger packs, boxes, and cases.




Play Ball! ⚾️

No comments:

Post a Comment