Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Tigers Card Tuesday...2020 A&G Longball Lore...X2

This week's Tigers Card Tuesday! is a pair of recent additions to my Tigers collection, one of Miguel Cabrera,...


Miguel's card takes a look back at his 400th career HR, which made him the All-Time leader in HRs hit by a Venezuelan born ballplayer.

...and one of Cecil Fielder.

                           

Cecil's card back reminds us of his titanic blast off Brewers pitcher Dan Plesac in 1991, at old County Stadium in Milwaukee.


These  2020 Topps Allen & Ginter Longball Lore cards are so cool, and it's awesome that they included a pair of Tigers sluggers.

The Longball set has 50 cards in the set.

➡️ From Hank Aaron, to Ernie Banks, Lou Gehrig, Reggie Jackson, Willie Mays, Babe Ruth, and Mike Trout, this set is loaded with some of the great sluggers in baseball history.


I'm certainly going to give this A&G set a go, and I've certainly got a good start.


I hope they continue this insert set next year, hopefully with Norm Cash and Al Kaline included. 


Have a terrific day, and make sure you head to the polls and make your voice heard today.




Play Ball! 🐯⚾πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ―⚾πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ―⚾πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

1 comment:

  1. I think I pulled one of those inserts from my blaster. I'll have to double check. As for voting... dropped off my ballot yesterday.

    ReplyDelete