Friday, November 27, 2020

#Freehan79 ... Day 9/ Social Media

Today is Day #9 of my 11 Day Countdown to celebrate the 79th Happy Baseball Birthday! of my favorite big league baseball player, Bill Freehan, on November 29th. 




When I decided to join Twitter back in 2009, I was trying to think of a name to use, instead of just using my actual name. 

I have my Wife to thank for saying, "just use Freehan11."


Coming up with an avatar for my Twitter page wasn't to difficult, either.



I never wanted to use Freehan11  on any other app, so on the Topps BUNT, Topps Star Wars, Topps Marvel, and Topps WWE, I decided to use "FREEHANFAN11."


Speaking of Twitter, I follow the Detroit Tigers, of course, and they recently asked the fans what they wanted for a "Wednesday Wallpaper Wednesday" jersey... Home White, Road Gray, name, and number.



πŸ‘ Again, no problem.

🐯⚾ I always wanted to wear #11 in Little League, but it only happened once.

πŸ€” Did you play Little League Baseball, and did you get to wear your favorite players number? 


Hope all of you had a terrific Thanksgiving, are are resting up on this Black Friday, and many thanks to talk for taking a few minutes out of your holiday weekend to read my blog.




See y'all back here tomorrow...Play BALL! ⚾





4 comments:

  1. I never played little league, but should've, because I was fairly decent at the baseball when I was young. Instead I played basketball for a few years, which I was only mediocre at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played little league and wore either 10 (Sheffield) or 11 (Caminiti) which I thought was awesome because I played 3rd base. Happy belated Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved playing Little League... but don't remember my numbers or if I ever got my favorite number.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheated out of a little league experience cuz I'm a girl but I've always loved baseball.

    ReplyDelete