Friday, April 7, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge... Day 5

Day 5 of the 30 Day Baseball Card Challenge is...


... a Certified Autographed card of one of your FAVORITE baseball players.




Dale Murphy  belongs in the Baseball Hall of Fame... if you read this blog enough and/or follow me on social media you know that I've been a big fan of Murphy since the early 1980s, and over 30 years later the former Atlanta Braves 2-time National League MVP is still one of my favorite ballplayers of All-Time.




I have met Dale Murphy and couple of times, at Jacksonville Suns games, I have a signed baseball of the former N.L. All-Star centerfielder, but I don't own any autographed baseball cards of Murphy,  so I had to look on ebay.com to find one I liked.



This card is absolutely beautiful!





                                       ðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸ 2012 Topps Tribute Dale Murphy 24/99 🌟🌟🌟




That signature is awesome, and like my baseball, it's signed N.L. MVP 82, 83.



I hope to own this card one day for sure.



I'm having a blast posting these baseball cards and reading the other blogs that are involved, as well as the posts on Twitter ( #30DBBC) ....there are so many great baseball card collectors out there, and it's awesome to see their choices and passion for baseball cards.


Can't wait for tomorrow's  challenge!


Play Ball!



No comments:

Post a Comment