Sunday, April 2, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge... Day 1

The Official Opening Day of the big league baseball season is today, so what a perfect day to join the 30 Day Baseball Card Challenge that I first saw on Off Hiatus Baseball.











This is going to be mighty interesting to try and finish, because Im going to try and use my own card collection, and, well, when it comes to autograph and relic cards, I don't have very many.



So  here we go... A card from the current year with a photo you like....






2017 Topps Heritage '68 Game HR 




I love the Topps Heritage cards, and this year the series celebrates the 1968 cards....I remember collecting those baseball game insert cards.



1968...a great year, as my Tigers beat the St. Louis Cardinals in the World Series...I'll take that again this year for sure!



I pulled this card out of a pack my Princess brought me home one day...that stare on Kris Bryant's face tells you he's not just happy with breaking the Cubs 108 year World Series drought...he definitely wants more...that's what makes a great player.



Happy OpeningDay!





Play Ball! 

No comments:

Post a Comment