Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Tigers Card Tuesday- Happy World Series Day!

Tonight the World Series begins, with the National League Champion Atlanta Braves playing the American League Champion Houston Astros, at Minute Maid Park.




This is, I believe gonna be a terrific Series, going the entire 7 games, with the Astros winning their 2nd Title. 

I've watched every World Series since 1968, no matter the team's playing, became, well, after all, it's our National Pastime. 




🤔 Are you watching the World Series?

👉 Who's your pick to win it all?


Have a great week, and, of course,  Play BALL! ⚾️

1 comment:

  1. I'm watching some of it. Not going out of my way to watch it. But I'll turn it on if nothing else interesting is on.

    It's not a good match-up for me. Still haven't forgiven the Astros for the cheating. But I don't want the Braves to win anything either. I guess the Braves are the lesser of two evils, but it's close.

    ReplyDelete