Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Tigers Card Tuesday- Matthew Boyd is in 2022 Series 1 Topps

Topps released the checklist for 2022 Series 1 today, and my favorite big league pitcher, Matthew Boyd, is card number 128 this year.


              🔴🟠🟡🟢🔵🟣🟤⚫

Being that it's Matthew's only card in Series 1, I'm looking forward to trying to complete the Rainbow 🌈 parallels his cards again this year.

                   YEAH, BOYD! 

                🔴🟠🟡🟢🔵🟣🟤⚫


🗓 2022 Topps Series 1 will come out on February 15th.

🤔 What card, or cards, are you looking forward to collect in Series 1 Topps in 2022? 


Have a terrific day.

PLAY BALL ⚾️

3 comments:

  1. There needs to be a card of Max Fried eating chicken.

    If I buy a blaster, I'll look for Boyd. Though the parallels probably only show up in hobby packs.

    Trout, Ohtani, Tatis, Soto, Vlad Jr., and Jazz Chisolm, without knowing what the photos look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be looking for Fernando Tatis Jr. and Kurt Suzuki... assuming they are in Series 1. I don't think Suzuki has signed with anyone yet... but maybe Topps will put him in an Angels uniform.

    ReplyDelete