Friday, February 11, 2022

Football Card Friday!- Super Bowl Edition- Yeah, BOYD!

Today's edition of Football Card Friday! features Cincinnati Bengals WR Tyler Boyd



The 27 year old receiver played his college football at the University of Pittsburgh, were he set the Panthers All-Time records for catches and receding yards, even though he turned pro after his Junior season.

The Cincinnati Bengals drafted the Clairton, Pennsylvania, native in the 2nd Round (55th overall) in the 2016 NFL Draft.


Through his first six years with the Bengals, Tyler is already #11 in team history, with 4,571 career receiving yards, and with move into the top 10 next season. 

🎁 My 62nd Birthday is a week from tomorrow, and I'm showcasing my #1 Tyler Boyd Football Card in today's post.


      2016 Panini ENCASED
                    Tyler Boyd
                    AU/75... #66/75.

There aren't many football cards that I see that make me look twice, but this beauty is as good as it gets, especially when you collect cards of players with "BOYD" in their name(s).

This is card #16 in my Tyier Boyd collection, but it's easily the best of them all.

I certainly hope that Tyler plays well, and if he catches a TD pass I'll definitely be extremely happy.

Hope yall have a great weekend, and enjoy the game. 

🤔 Who ya got the Bengals, or the Rams? 

Play BALL! 🏈

3 comments:

  1. Bengals, a.k.a. the team not from L.A.

    That's a nice hit you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm rooting for the Bengals! But if I had to predict a winner, I'd say the Rams.

    ReplyDelete