Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Happy Baseball Birthday, Matthew Boyd!

Happy Baseball Birthday! wishes go out to my favorite big league pitcher, Matthew Boyd, who's turning 32 years young today.



 Matthew was injured for the majority of 2021, and was non tenured by the Tigers, leaving him without a team when the season starts, whenever that happens. 

How cool is it that Matthew Boyd liked 👍 my today! 




The big league lockout is delaying and player activity in the Florida and Arizona Spring Training fields, but Matthew is working out hard and will be ready to go when called upon.




Happy Baseball Birthday! Matthew, hope you and your family enjoyed the day.



Play BALL! 🐯⚾️

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on Boyd liking your tweet! I might have to share my post with Kurt Suzukie the next time I write a post about him and see if I can get a like out of it ;D

    ReplyDelete