Friday, February 4, 2022

Wear RED Day, 2022

Today is National Wear RED Day! 



As our friend Collecting Cutch posted earlier today, heart ❤ health for women is highlighted the first Friday of February, and heart.org is looking to raise 3 Million dollars to combat heart disease. 




Cutch posts RED Baseball Cards of his guy, Andrew McCutchen, so...

...how about all us bloggers do the same with all our favorite ballplayers.


                      Yeah, BOYD! 

Hope yall have a terrific weekend, an, as always,  Play BALL ⚾️

3 comments:

  1. That's an attractive woman.

    I bought a 75-card tin of 2021 Topps baseball today, but sadly there aren't any Boyds. A few other Tigers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All we ever see is Rita Hayworth in B&W photos.

      Hope you got a Cabrera,or Baddoo

      Delete
  2. I'll dig through my card show purchases from last weekend and see if I have any "red" cards to write about for my Saturday post.

    ReplyDelete