Sunday, March 17, 2019

Garbage Pail Kids Twitter Tournament

First off, I know absolutely next to nothing about Garbage Pail Kids cards, although I do remember them back in the day.



The great thing about social media is the stuff you learn and the awesome people you meet.

March Madness is back, and over on Twitter that means another very cool tournament by Cards from the Attic, and this time its Garbage Pail Kids.





Yes, Garbage Pail Kids, those crazy cards from the mid 1980s. are going at it in a bracket style format until a GPK Champ is crowned...just like hoops hysteria!


And, the cool thing is, with participation, you have the opportunity to win awesome GPK Prize Packs, and hey, FREE cards are always cool.

The man is SERIOUS about giveaways!



As I said, I really know nothing about GPK, but there's two cards that I'm going to vote for, a couple of baseball related cards...

           ⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️Homer Runt⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️




        ⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️Screwball LEW⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️





Last year I had an absolute blast playing in the Cardboard Chaos, and I'll have fun participating again this year...learning about those weird cards from the 1980s.


Of course, now that I've gotten interested in the GPK, I'm going to have to start collecting the baseball GPK cards.


For all your GPK Tourney info, go to Cards From The Attic.





Go have some fun... PLAY BALL! ⚾️

1 comment:

  1. I was a huge GPK collector as a kid, before I collected baseball cards. (Forgot all about Screwball Lew!) This tournament thing looks like fun, and that giveaway prize pile is huge!

    ReplyDelete