Saturday, December 29, 2018

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

The Good.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that Google has straitened out my log in issues and I'm back into my account.

The Bad.

Since Thursday night I've been very sick, as all my pain issues, arthritis, diabetic nerve pain, neuropathy, and fibromyalgia all ganged up on me at once and caused the perfect storm, a storm that hit me like a Walter Johnson fastball to the chops.

The Ugly.

It was a good thing that my being sick kept me from watching my Wolverines, as they got hammered today by Florida.


Here's hoping that as I get better it coincides with 2019 being a heck of a lot better that this past year.


Play Ball!


3 comments:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better soon. My sisters dealt with fibro and arthritis and it is no joke. I hope you get to feeling better and that 2019 is a better year. I'm a Wolverines fan it was hard to watch today. The offense really didn't look good so there was no fun in Ann Arbor today. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! I watched that Michigan game... and it was definitely ugly.

    ReplyDelete