Monday, December 31, 2018

Belated My Mailbox... A Very Merry Cutchmas!

As I wasn't well enough to post all the packages that I got over the holidays, I'm going to start posting now as much as I can.


I received a great package from Collecting Cutch for winning his October Save the Boobies contest.





Winning said contest wasn't about the awesome 2012 Topps Heritage Flashback card of Carl Yastrzemski that he sent me,



as much as it was to help him support Breast Cancer Awareness....and, well, looking forward to the daily #SaveTheBoobies lady...oh, and, of course, pink Andrew McCutcheon baseball cards.

Getting namesake cards in the package is always a good thing...



....as is any card that has the great Miguel Cabrera on it.




Thanks again to CUTCH, and an extra special thanks to all the great baseball fans and bloggers out there who posted on his blog in October to help the cause.



After all, it's certainly worth it!

Happy New Year!

Play Ball!







3 comments:

  1. Hello lady! The Yaz bat is nice too :D

    Congrats on winning the Collecting Cutch contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card... and that contest was for an awesome cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this now. Thank you for all the posts you made also to help bring awareness. I forgot to put the custom Cutchmas card I made you in the package. It will go out the next time I have some cards for you.

    ReplyDelete