Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Tigers Card Tuesday... Beau Burrows

Today's Tigers Card Tuesday! was an automatic pick for today's post as soon as I opened up the envelope and saw this beautiful baseball card.

                       2021 Topps #86A-BBU 

1986 Beau Burrows Autographed Card.

To be honest, I wasn't sure if I was getting scammed, because the cost of the card was a whopping $1.35 + $4.19 shipping. 

The shipping seemed high, but the low card cost more than made up for it, and I gave the seller a well deserved *️⃣*️⃣*️⃣*️⃣*️⃣.



Well, the card arrived safely, and now the eBay prices are upwards of $20.00, so, I feel extremely happy that I got the deal that I did. 


Hope y'all are having as good a Tuesday as I am.


Even though I wasn't feeling well (arthritis sucks!) I got my second dose of the Moderna Covid-19 Vaccine this morning at the Battle Creek VA, and as I'm writing this I'm watching the Tigers play the Yankees on FOX Sports Detroit.

We're just 9 days away from Opening Day b, and what a beautiful day it will be.


Have a great Tuesday, and thanks for taking time out of your day to stop by and read my blog.


Play BALL? 🐯⚾


No comments:

Post a Comment