Monday, March 29, 2021

Blogging from the Friendly Skies!

Happy Monday everyone, from my seat on United Airlines, well up above the clouds on my way to Boise, Idaho. 




Tracy and I are on our way to see her Dad, who lives on a small town called Burly, Idaho.


From Boise, we'll have a couple hours+ drive to Burly, and we'll be very jet lagged, I'm sure, by the time we get to our hotel.


It's been a long morning...been up since 4 am... UGH! 


Small flight to Chicago was very successful, and everyone was masked up and doing well...as us everyone on this flight.


It's a very good day, after all, even with a lack of sleep, after my beloved Michigan Wolverines beat Florida State yesterday in hoops, moving on to the ELITE 8, where they'll meet the UCLA Bruins tomorrow night.



It's also just a few days until the start of the 2021 big league baseball season, and it certainly will be interesting, because, Idaho is 2 hours earlier than I'm used to, so it's a 11am Tigers game for me.



"Stormin'" Norman Cash and "The Rock," Rocky Colavito,are awesome additions to my collection! 

I did manage to get a few more cards last week, including more 1961 Topps cards for my '61 card quest... I'll update the numbers later this week.


And, heck, I even added another "Boyd" to the ever growing "BOYD Binder." 



This is BOB BOYD card #5 in my collection. 



It's always a good thing when another Matthew BOYD card arrives. 


Well, that's about all I have for now, thanks for stopping by and reading ye olde Baseball Blog.


Hope y'all have a fantastic week, no matter what's in your agendas.


I'll blog again once we're on the ground, and at our destination.


Play BALL! ⚾...and, Go BLUE! 〽️🏀





4 comments:

  1. My great grandparents lived in Burley and Twin Falls for most of their lives. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idaho seems like a good place to be for a bit. Get away from all the weirdness that has been going on lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had family in Idaho, but never visited the state.

    ReplyDelete