Sunday, October 11, 2020

Sunday Silence

Today is a very quiet day around the house, just myself, my dog, and two cats.

Tracy is at church, then she's going along with some fellow church members, taking a bus trip somewhere north for the day go "look at the fall colors."




🍁 As for sports today, my Detroit Lions are on a bye week (much needed) and Tom Brady is off after playing on Thursday night, and losing, to the Chicago Bears.


🏈 The afternoon TV lineup will be mostly the NFL Red Zone, with clicking over to the 1 p.m.  games on our local schedule, Chiefs/Raiders and Eagles/Steelers.


I've already been watching Sunday NFL Countdown this morning, with host Samantha Ponder.




Ponder is as good as it gets in football TV reporting, as well as in studio hosting.



Make sure you head over to our friend Collecting Cutch's blog for today's pink baseball cards, continuing his awareness for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.


Ponder is married to former Minnesota Vikings QB  Christian Ponder, which explains her questionable cap attire here.


Christian Ponder played college football at Florida State, and was the Vikings 1st Round pick in 2011.


It should be duly noted that the Vikings are my most despised football team not named the Buckeyes, and Minnesota is clearly responsible for my disdain for the color purple.


🤔 Are you watching football today, or just waiting on tonight's Astros/ Rays ALCS Game One?

I'll be watching the game tonight, but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's NLCS Game One, with the Braves and Dodgers, my pick to win the World Series.


It should be a terrific series.


Have a awesome Sunday...Play Ball! 💗🏈



4 comments:

  1. Saw the second half of the Steelers victory since I worked for the first half. Definitely gonna root for Rays tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be watching it, but I'm all for the Rays going all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't watch any football... but I followed the Seahawks game on ESPN. The Packers had a bye... but even if they were playing... I would just follow them on ESPN too. I rarely have the opportunity to actually watch games live.

    I can't stand the Vikings either... but there are other teams I dislike more...

    #1: San Francisco 49ers
    #2: Dallas Cowboys
    #3: Chicago Bears

    Chicago might climb higher up this list if they continue to win... but for now they're behind two teams I really, really, really dislike.

    ReplyDelete