Sunday, June 7, 2020

A&G Minis... Vote and a Contest

Our buddy Nachos Grande has a awesome contest involving his favorite set of cards, Allen & Ginter.


From Prrsidents, War heroes, to ball players, stamps, flowers, you name it, the A&G Minis are always interesting.


My favorite sets that I've seen are Revolutionary War cards, as well as cards of Sailors and, of course, baseball players.



I've always been intrigued by the tiny inserts, and I'm hoping, as a ex- US Navy guy,  to get some of the cool looking Sailor cards.



Make sure to head to the link above for all the contest details...Its sure to be lots of fun!



Here's a A&G  site to check out some of the cards.





Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, and, as always... PLAY BALL!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see which mini set ends up winning. His posts actually inspired me to go to Sportlots and pick up a few cards. Some I only learned about from his posts.

    ReplyDelete