Friday, June 5, 2020

7 Day Card Challenge- Day 1

Even though I saw the original post, I'm way, way late in starting  the 7 Day Trading Card Challenge, posted by Cardpocalypse.




Day 1- Favorite card acquired during quarantine.


In three+ months of quarantine I was able to collect quite a few cards, and picking a pair of special cards.

For the most part I haven't been a fan of the Topps Project 2020 cards, but when I saw this one I knew I'd get it.



I'm too young to have seen Koufax pitch (I was only 6 when he retired after the 1966 season), but he's still one of my All-Time favorite big league pitchers.


After I started this post I received my 2nd Koufax card of Project 2020.

Pictures are terrific, but they don't come close to having this awesome Koufax card in my hand.



(Took these images off ye olde Internet because my hands are crap and I can't seem to get a good picture.)


See you tomorrow for my Day 2 post.

Play Ball! ⚾

3 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting to add my first Project 2020 card. The artist I really like hasn't popped up in weeks. Maybe next week, I'll finally add one of these to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let us know what you decide on. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. It's good to see you blogging again, John!

    ReplyDelete