Sunday, June 7, 2020

7 Day Card Challenge... Day 3

It's Day 3 for me in the 7 Day Card Challenge, and today it's My Favorite Football Card.




While I've never been much of a football card collector, I have managed to acquire my fair share of gridiron cards.


1955 Topps All-American #35 Tom Harmon

Last October 17th I featured Tom and this card for "Football Card Friday" on the blog.

Football Card Friday/ October 17, 2019. 


My favorite football cards are those of former Michigan Football players, Detroit Lions players, as well as a few players from other college and NFL teams that I like.


🏈 You're probably surprised that I didn't pick a Tom Brady card today.

I do have a favorite card if I had chose to go that way, but I've loved this Harmon card since I got it in the 1980s, and, after all, he's the 1940 Heisman Trophy winner, and, is the greatest Wolverine to ever play in Ann Arbor.




Have a great week, and thanks so much for reading my blog today.

Play Ball...oh, wait... Go BLUE!

πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸˆπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸˆπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸˆπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸˆ

3 comments:

  1. I was pulling for a Charles Woodson... but a 1955 Topps All-American isn't too shabby either ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the expression on his face!! Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dual threat apparently.

    It's easy to get Brady cards, so a 1955 card of a Heisman Trophy winner is a good choice.

    ReplyDelete