Monday, June 8, 2020

7 Day Card Challenge....Day 4

For the second consecutive day a former Michigan Wolverine is showcased in the 7 Day Card Challenge.

This time it's All-American hoops star Chris Webber, so honored as my favorite basketball card.



1993 Classic #1, Chris Webber

The Webber RC is still, 27 years later my favorite hoops card, a true "classic" photo of that trademark Webber tounge as he goes up for one of his many power dunks as a member of Michigan's Fab Five.

Tomorrow's Day 5 post will feature a favorite "other sports" card, and I have a couple of cards that are good choices to choose from.





Have a great day...Go BLUE!





2 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic shot of Webber! The Fab Five were fun to watch. That's probably the last time I was really, really, really into college hoops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the Fab Five. Girl in my college dorm was into them because her father was from Michigan.

    ReplyDelete