Monday, November 19, 2018

#Freehan77 ...11 Time All-Star

It's 11 days until Bill Freehan turns 77, and I want to post a little something each day leading up to his Happy Baseball Birthday! on November 29th.

🐯⚾🐯⚾🐯⚾🐯⚾🐯⚾🐯⚾🐯⚾🐯⚾


Bill Freehan was an 11- Time American League All-Star, 1964-73, 1975.



🐯⚾🐯⚾🐯⚾🐯⚾🐯⚾🐯⚾🐯⚾🐯

Bill's best All-Star Game batting performance was in the game at old Griffith Stadium in Washington, D.C., in 1969, when he collected 2 hits, including his only ASG home run, off Steve Carlton.



Overall, in the 8 ASG in which he batted, Bill was 4/17, a .235 average, with 2 walks, 2 runs scored, 1 sacrifice hit and 3 strikeouts.

I'll be posting about Bill every day on Twitter until his 77th Birthday, using the #Freehan77 hashtag in my tweets.



As always, I appreciate you all for taking time to read my posts about Bill, and if you'd like, please feel free to comment.

PLAY BALL! 🐯⚾πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

No comments:

Post a Comment