Saturday, March 25, 2017

Baseball Card of the Day... My 1971 Detroit Tigers Team Card

Today's Baseball Card of the Day  is my 1971 Detroit Tigers team card.









                                  ⚾ My 1971 Topps #336, Detroit Tigers Team Card ⚾



The 1971 Detroit Tigers were just three years off their win over the St. Louis Cardinals in the 1968 World Series, still had stars like Al Kaline, Mickey Lolich, Bill Freehan, Willie Horton, Mickey Stanley, and Jim Northrup.



The Tigers finished the season with a record of 91-71, finishing second in the American League East Division behind eventual A.L. champ Baltimore Orioles. 





The 1971 Topps set is still my favorite set of 1970s Topps Baseball cards.



Play Ball!


2 comments:

  1. HI John! I have a belated birthday gift for you. Email me: acrackedbat at gmail dot com In return for your address, you'll received a 400 count box of my Tiger dupes. You may have every card but until you go through them, you'll never know. :)

    ReplyDelete