Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Baseball Card of the Day....2016 Topps Mookie Betts

Last night in Baltimore the Boston Red Sox beat the Orioles, 6-2,  behind outfielder Mookie Betts, who smacked three home runs for the BoSox.


Those three dingers gets Mookie the Baseball Card of the Day, my 2016 Topps Series One #84.





⚾Leading off last night, Mookie went 3/5, with those 3 HRs, with 3 runs scored and 5 runs batted in.


Mookie is hitting .285 on the season, and has become the sparkplug for the first place Red Sox offense.



Markus Lynn Betts was born on October 7, 1992, in Louisville, Kentucky.


Mookie was a 5th round selection by the Red Sox in the 2011 Amateur Baseball Draft, and made his big league debut for Boston on June 24, 2014 vs the New York Yankees.


I wanted to use three different Mookie cards in honor of his 3 homer night, but could only find this year's card...I know I have more Betts cards somewhere.



I think I need to take Mookie to get a base hit tonight in Beat the Streak.


⚾⚾⚾Congratulations to Mookie Betts, today's Baseball Card of the Day! 


PLAY BALL! ⚾



No comments:

Post a Comment