Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sporacle Baseball Hall of Fame Quiz

How many Hall of Fame Baseball Players can you name?

50?

75?

100?

How about in just 20 minutes, the clock ticking.

246 ballplayers are in the HOF, and I've been taking a quiz the past few months, trying to name as many players as I can remember, typing their names on my tablet as fast as my fingers can type...and trying to remember the easy ones, like Ty Cobb, Babe Ruth, and Stan Musial, and the players who's names... Dizzy Vance, Rube Waddell, and Stan Hack don't pop into my mind that easily.


Tonight, not being able to sleep,  I gave the quiz another shot.


Sporacle HALL of FAME Baseball Quiz.




No matter how many times I take the quiz I know that I'll never get all 246 names, just not gonna happen, but I'm hoping to get to the 200 name plateau before I call it quits.


Tonight...well, early in the morning on Sunday, I got 160 HOF Ballplayers... thats a new All-Time record number for me...remembering men like Rabbit Maranville, Wee Willie Keeler, Addie Joss, and Cool Papa Bell.


I always start with Cobb, then proceed to type in all the Detroit Tigers players in the HOF before moving on to the Original HOF players and then going to the players from 2015 going backward.

Then I just try and remember as many names as I can...the 1970s players, the old Brooklyn Dodgers...the HOME RUN guys...Aaron, Ruth, Mays.


Give the HOF quiz a try, and let me know how you did.


Play Ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment