Friday, May 27, 2016

Baseball Cards of the Day... Jackie Bradley, Jr.

Today's Baseball Card of the Day is 2013 Topps #382, Jackie Bradley, Jr. 







                                               ⚾2013 Topps Jackie Bradley Jr. Rookie Card.⚾



Jackie Bradley, Jr. gave us baseball fans a reason to check the Red Sox games every day as he collected a base hits in 29 straight games, a streak with ended yesterday vs the Colorado Rockies.



Bradley, Jr. fell just short of joining fellow Red Sox players Nomar Garciaparra and Hall of Famer Tris Speaker at 30 games.



Dominick DiMaggio has the BoSox club record with a hitting streak of 34 games, in 1949.



I had to search for this card in several boxes of cards I've got all over the apartment, but I knew I had seen the card before, so I made the search until I found the card...I didn't know it was his rookie card, so that was cool when I saw that RC logo on the card.



Congratulations!  to Jackie Bradley Jr. on his 29 game hitting streak.


I hope this young players continues to have a terrific 2016 season...well, except against my Detroit Tigers...sorry Jackie.


Play Ball!  ⚾

No comments:

Post a Comment