Friday, May 24, 2013

Baseball fan Willie Robertson on The Dan Patrick Show 5/24/13

Duck Dynasty is one of my favorite shows on TV, a show about good guys, working hard, loving life, drinking sweet tea, and having faith in God and family.



Uncle Si was my favorite Robertson from Day 1, well before I saw this...


Uncle SI was channeling his inner Magnum, P.I. in Hawaii, wearing the "Olde English D" Detroit Tigers cap.

Today on the Dan Patrick Show, Willie Robertson, Duck Dynasty CEO, talked a bit about  baseball being "his sport", and that he was friends with Washington Nationals 1B Adam LaRoche.











Willie Roberston told Dan Patrick the next season of Duck Dynasty is filming now and should be on again in September.

I would like to thank all the great guys involved with the Dan Patrick show for putting on a quality sports show each and every day.

Thanks to Dan and the Danettes for making my morning wake up a thing to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment