Thursday, April 15, 2021

Jackie Robinson Day, April 15, 2021

Today is one of my favorite days of the baseball season.

Jackie Robinson Day agenda today includes watching MLB Central this morning, afternoon baseball on MLB Network, watching the movie 42, checking out all the awesome cards of Robinson on social media, getting ready for the Tigers game in Oakland, and, of course, the annual Dodgers game at Chavez Ravine.





 Topps Project 2020 Jackie Robinson by EFDOT



👌 This is my favorite Jackie Robinson card that I have, one of the few Project 2020 cards that I have put him the last year.

7️⃣0️⃣ Topps cane out w/ three new Project 70 Jackie Robinson cards today, and, I have one that will eventually find its way.



I do have quite a few modern cards of Robinson, including his Topps Living Set card... One day, maybe, I'll be able to get a 1956 Topps card of the great Brooklyn Dodgers HOFer.


What's your favorite card of Jackie Robinson?

Have you seen the movie 42?


Enjoy the rest of your Thursday night.

Play BALL! ⚾4️⃣2️⃣ 

4 comments:

  1. Yeah. That's a nice card.

    I just watched a clip of his WS steal of home and the catcher did not handle it well. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Setting in watch the Dodger game too. The gf and I saw '42' when it came out--loved it! Love those Robinson cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A. My favorite Robinson card would be his 1956 Topps card. It's my favorite card period.

    B. Still haven't seen 42. Maybe this weekend?

    ReplyDelete