Sunday, August 2, 2020

My Mailbox...2020 Topps Fat Pack from BUCS STOPS HERE

The mailman brought be a few packages yesterday, including a contest prize from The Bucks Stop Here.


Let's look at what the 2020 Topps Jumbo pack had inside.


Best card-



I'll let you decide, two cool cards.



An old friend. ( Still miss him)-






My favorite shortstop-







Turkey Red Cards-


The shiny card in the middle is a  Mauricio Dubon RC.




The Texas Rangers Cards-

I'm not a Rangers fan, but this year's Rangers cards have the logo for the new ballpark, do I'm collecting the team set.



( p.s. A friendly reminder that I'm taking these pictures from my phone, so, I couldn't get the logo in focus.)


Here's look at the logo courtesy of ye olde Internet.


Thanks, again, to The Bucs Stop Here for the jumbo pack!


Play Ball! ⚾








No comments:

Post a Comment