Saturday, October 27, 2018

World Series History...Did You Stay Up?

Of course I had to post that its now 3:38 am and I'm writing that I just witnessed the longest game in World Series History, as the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Boston Red Sox in Game 3 from Dodger Stadium, 3-2.


The Dodgers finished off the 7 hour, 20 minute game with a Max Muncy walk off HR in the bottom of the 18th inning, and getting back in the Series, down 2 games to 1.




⚾️ UPDATE... You can order #ToppsNOW cards of the marathon game last night.











Game 4 is to be played just after 8pm...today.


Baseball is the BEST!


PLAY BALL! ⚾️

3 comments:

  1. You deserve a medal-especially for being a neutral fan. I couldn't make it past the top of the 13th. Maybe if I was ten years younger and didn't have any kids lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no investment in either team - okay, maybe wanting to see the Sox lose, but decided beforehand, that I would watch the Friday night game so I could see it all and not worry about the lateness factor. Didn't think that means going to bed at 3:40am. Having young kids, I was then up at 6:30am Saturday....but survived...though I didn't see any of Game 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel asleep. Was pumped to read about the win in the morning though.

    ReplyDelete