Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Five Minutes To Write This

Somewhere somebody started a five minute blog post challenge, so, after reading Paul's post on Scribbled Ink I decided to give it a try.


The Price Is Right debuted a new version of 3 Strikes on Monday, and although I can't find video of it yet, I thought it was pretty cool.

I'll have to do a review on a future post because of the time...OK, 1 thing... the contestant, like Mighty Casey, did strike out.





Well, I think that my 5 minutes... PLAY BALL! ⚾️⚾️⚾️

2 comments:

  1. Not sure I've seen the old version of 3 strikes... let alone the new version. Loved watching the Price Is Right when I was a kid though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can You Tube it. Basically, there's 3 strikes in the bag with the numbers in the price of the car, have to figure out before you get 3 K's .

      Delete