Sunday, November 24, 2013

No cheaters please on my team

Former Detroit Tigers shortstop Jhonny Peralta has signed a free agent contract with the St. Louis Cardinals.

Good.

I don't want Peralta on my team.

4 years, $52 million dollar contract for a cheater.

MLB says they have the toughest drug testing in sports.

Peralta served a 50 game suspension for using something illegal, PEDs, HGH, whatever it was, in 2013, as a member of the Detroit Tigers.

Peralta served just suspension, played in the playoffs, and is now rewarded with $52 million dollars.

Where's the punishment for Peralta?

Who's the idiot now, Peralta for cheating baseball and the Tigers, or MLB and the Cardinals, for allowing a cheater to get $52 million bucks?

I also don't want the Tigers signing any players that have been suspended, and that includes power hitting Texas Ranger OF/DH Nelson Cruz.

I dont want Cruz hitting one steroid HR while wearing the Old English D.

There is no reason, none, including trying to win a championship, for any team to sign any steroid using baseball players.

I'd rather have my team, the Detroit Tigers, be an average to above average team that plays the game
the right way than win a World Series using steroids cheaters.

There are absolutely no more excuses for baseball owners to sign cheaters anymore.

Baseball is our National Pastime, and steroids, and cheaters don't belong in our great game.

In my opinion, any player busted for any steroid, HGH, blood doping, etcetera, should never play in the big leagues again.

No comments:

Post a Comment