Sunday, August 28, 2011

My latest post for the Detroit Tigers Scorecard

As some of you know I do on occasion write articles about my favorite team, the Detroit Tigers, over at the Detroit Tigers Scorecard.com.

At times I write about things on my mind regarding the Tigers, or write historical pieces about the team.

Here's a link to my latest article for the DTS, on big league baseball's first 20 game winner, Justin Verlander of the Detroit Tigers.

I'm 51 now, still relatively new at being a blogger, and sometimes I wonder what it would have been like in the 1970's writing my own articles on baseball and the Tigers.

I think Tigers fans these days expect way to much, expecting the team to compete for the World Series every year.

I just loved to watch the Tigers play, win, or lose.

That's just the way it was back then.

The DTS blog site was founded by Austin Drake, who does everything else for the site, including writing series previews, game re-caps, and giving Tigers fans up do date information about the Tigers, and the teams in the Tigers Minor League farm system. 

If your a Tigers fan, or just a baseball fan, check out the blog when you have a chance, hopefully you'll go to the story link above to read my article, and find a new home for your Tigers news.

No comments:

Post a Comment