Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Tigers Card Tuesday- Topps Living Set Cecil Fielder

Wednesday is Topps Living Set Day, and so I thought I'd make a quick post for Tigers Card Tuesday! on the last Detroit Tigers player to be added to the set.


Cecil Fielder, a.k.a. BIG Daddy! 



Cecil is the-

19th different Tigers player in the set, and my 19th Tigers Card.

The 14th different Tigers position player//batter in the set. 

The logo in the bottom left is the 3rd different Tigers logo to be used in the set.





As February arrives, we're just a few weeks away from pitchers and catchers reporting to Tiger Town Spring Training in Lakeland, and I'm hoping we'll see another Detroit player in the Living Set.


Have a great week! 


Play BALL! 🐅⚾️ 



1 comment:

  1. Just a few weeks from pitchers and catchers reporting is music to my ears. Can't believe they are already into the five hundreds on this living set. Time sure flies by. I wonder how 19 Tigers stack up against other teams. I'm guessing the Dodgers and Yankees have the most... while the newer teams have the least.

    ReplyDelete