Sunday, July 31, 2022

The Blogger National Bat- Around

Every morning I have a routine that I go through when I open my phone, and that includes reading your awesome blogs.

Not sure how, but I managed to miss the blog bat-around that Cards over Coffee got started earlier this week. 

πŸ‘ Thanks to Fugi for posting on his blog today so that I didn't miss out.

πŸ“Œ You can call it a pick up instead of going all the way to Atlantic City, I'm certainly happy I found out about this card.


➡️ Going through my Matthew Boyd cards this weekend, I found a card that I hadn't yet entered into my Trading Card Database page.




πŸ’› This Topps Yellow 2019 Topps card has been in the Boyd Binder for quite a while, but, just missed it...it's not the last one that I'll find.


1️⃣5️⃣0️⃣ Entering that overlooked card had allowed me to hit a milestone, of sorts, on TCDB, 150 different Matthew Boyd baseball cards entered onto my page.



⚾️ I've actually been to one National, back in the mid 1990s in Atlanta....and, hey, being that The National is back in Chicago next year might just give me a reason to go back. 


πŸ‘Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my blog, it's much appreciated. 


😎 Hope your Sunday was a good one, and, as always, Play BALL! ⚾️


5 comments:

  1. It's amazing how many bloggers seem to hold the #1 spot for various players and teams on that site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not in the same league as those other leaders, but I'll keep trekking on.

      Delete
  2. Wow. You've got a huge lead over #2 in the rankings. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete