Thursday, September 20, 2018

Saving the Boobs with Collecting Cutch

October is almost here and that means  Breast Cancer Awareness Month in the United States, increasing awareness of a horrible disease that affect millions of women every year.




In the blogging community its time for the 2nd Annual Save the Boobies Contest over at Collecting Cutch... a month of posts bringing awarness to breast cancer as well as posting pink base all cards and celebrating beautiful women in sports, movies, television, music and pop culture...oh, and there's also prizes to be won.


I'll get the preview going by posting a picture I found on Ye Olde Internet, a photo of celebrity chef Giada DeLaurentis.







A few years ago I started to watch the Food Network, including Next Food Network Star, and that led to me creating #GiadasCleveage in honor of the Italian beauty that hosts the show.



 I'm going to help his cause by finding and posting as many pink baseball cards as I can during the month.






If you have any pink Tigers cards (especially Matt Boyd cards)  that you'd like to donate or trade for the posts, just send me a email, johnsharp1960@gmail.com, or message me on Twitter, @freehan11. 


Make sure to check out the links for Cutch's blog to see his post for October, and, if you can, post those pink cards on your blog or social media to help raise awareness.


Play Ball! ⚾️๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š❤

4 comments:

  1. Between Labor Day and Thanksgiving break... it's the longest stretch without a break for teachers in my district. At least I have something to look forward to each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post. I actually chose that image of Giada as one of the images for my post I am writing about her to help kick off my 2nd annual (3rd if you include my old blog) event.

    That Verlander card is great. I loved the whole Salute insert series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered some pink Tigers cards... I'm gonna try and help you the best I can...health allowing...at least a few post a week....font want to step on your toes, but I think what you do in October is awesome!

      While not breast cancer, both my Mom, who wouldve been 78 on the 23rd, and my Mother in Law, died of cancer,and,also, my 13th Anniversary is the 21st.

      Delete