Tuesday, October 11, 2016

My 2016 Baseball Bloggers Alliance Awards Ballot... National League

Every year I'm honored to submit a ballot to the Baseball Bloggers Alliance ...these are the National League players and managers that I'll be voting for for Rookie of the Year, Manager of the Year, Cy Young Award, and Most Valuable Player Award.

⚾ My previous post was my American League Award Ballots.


⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾



Here are my picks...


National League Rookie of the Year

1. Corey Seager, Los Angeles Dodgers 
2. Trevor Strory, Colorado Rockies
3. Aledmys Diaz, St. Louis Cardinals

National League Manager of the Year

1. Dave Roberts, Los Angeles Dodgers 
2. Dusty Baker, Washington Nationals
3. Terry Collins, New York Mets


National League Cy Young Award

1. Jose Fernandez, Miami Marlins 
2. Kyle Hendricks, Chicago Cubs
3. Max Scherzer, Washington Nationals


National League Most Valuable Player Award

1. Corey Seager, Los Angeles Dodgers 
2. Kris Bryant, Chicago Cubs
3. Daniel Murphy, Washington Nationals


⚾⚾⚾ There it is...my ballot.

No comments:

Post a Comment