Thursday, April 23, 2015

Happy Baseball Birthday... Valarie Bertinelli

Earlier today on Twitter I happen to see that it's Valarie Bertinelli's 55th Birthday.







Automatically I had to formally wish her a very Happy Baseball Birthday!








Valarie Bertinelli was born on April 23, 1960, in Wilmington, Delaware.




It took me awhile to find Valarie in proper baseball attire for the blog, these shots of a Cleveland Indians are all I could find.




I'm far from a fan of the Indians, but these pics are from a 2011 appearances at Progressive Field.



I'll forgive Valarie for wearing the Tribe gear because of her TV show.








Valarie currently stars in Hot in Cleveland on TV Land.









Myself, Valarie Bertinelli will always be Barbara Cooper from One Day at a Time.











I had a very serious crush on Barbara Cooper...uh, Valarie back in the day, and never missed an episode of the show.











I haven't watched Hot in Cleveland much, just a show, or two, but I know it's a huge success for TV Land.




Happy Baseball Birthday Valarie Bertinelli!



Play Ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment