Thursday, March 26, 2015

ESPN The Magazine 2015 Baseball Preview Issue...Giancarlo Stanton

I apologize for my tardiness on seeing the ESPN The Magazine Baseball Preview Issue for the 2015 baseball season, which ESPN announced on March 20th.






Former Jacksonville Suns and current Miami Marlins slugger Giancarlo Stanton graces ESPN's cover this year.




Stanton and the Marlins will be here in Jacksonville in 9 days, April 4th, to play the Suns in an exhibition game at Bragan Fiels at the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville.




My wife and I are excited to get to the game.









I love this baseball magazine cover, as I've  become  a Stanton fan since his days here in Jacksonville.




Again, sorry for not seeing this earlier, and I need to get to Walmart to get the issue.




PLAY BALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment