Wednesday, May 10, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge... Day 22

Day 22 of the 30 Day Baseball Card Challenge is a card of a common player that always seemed to elude you.


This is definitely a challenge today.



As I've posted along the way in this journey through baseball cards, I had every single issue Topps Baseball card between 1968 and 1980...complete collections.





So, I thought about the common baseball card that is currently eluding me, two cards of Milwaukee Brewers Korean import, Eric Thames.




                                                         2012 Topps #293 Eric Thames


                                                              2011 Topps Update #US288



I have boxes of common baseball cards for the last five years, or so, and after Thames started blasting homers for the Brew Crew, I started going through those boxes, and, as of yet, have failed to come across one single Thames card.


I'm still digging through boxes, but, hey, if you have a extra Thames common laying around, give me a shout out, I'd be interested in trading for them...thanks.




If you need Thames cards, here's his Check out My Card page of commons.




Up next in the challenge is a favorite oddball card from the 1950s.







PLAY BALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment