Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Tigers Card Tuesday... A PINK Matt Boyd

Today is the final Tigers Card Tuesday! for October, and I've saved a pink baseball card of Matt Boyd to post.


There's just 5 days left in October, and that means we are also down to the last five days of Save Second Base posts from Collection Cutch.

Make sure you head over to today's CUTCH post, and comment, as each comment will add $1.00 to his total donation to make sure at least one woman, who otherwise wouldn't, can get a mammogram.


The Boyd Binder is well over 100 cards strong, but I only have a few pink Matt Boyd cards.




         2020 Topps Chrome Refractor #74,                                    Matthew Boyd 

👉 (This is my best photo from my phone that I could get today. I couldn't get a clear, in focus shot of the card back.)

🐯💗⚾ Thank goodness for ye olde Internet!



I'm definitely in need of adding more pink cards before the 2021 Save Second Base event comes along. 


Enjoy Game 6 of the World Series tonight.

➡️ Will the Dodgers win their first World Series since 1988 tonight, or will the Rays force a Game 7 tomorrow?


Have a terrific Tuesday... PLAY BALL! ⚾💗⚾

No comments:

Post a Comment