Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Congratulations to the World Series Champion Los Angeles Dodgers

On Tuesday night in Texas, the Los Angeles Dodgers won the 7th World Series Title in franchise history, beating the Tampa Bay Rays, 3-1, in Game 6, winning the Series, 4 games to 2.





The Dodgers were the best team in baseball all year, and will head back to L.A. with the World Series Trophy for the first time since 1988.

Congratulations to the Dodgers, and all the awesome L.A. fans on their teams victory.


Enjoy your celebrations, I know y'all will definitely... PLAY BALL! ⚾

2 comments:

  1. Hey John
    Congrats you won the door prize over on my blog Collector's Crack!! Would you email me your address (you can find it in my profile) or you can DM on twitter my handle is @cynicalbuddha

    mark

    ReplyDelete