Friday, October 2, 2020

Football Card Friday... 2000 Leaf Certified Johnnie Morton

 I came across today's Football Card Friday edition totally by accident. 


I was looking for Pink cards to use in posts throughout October to help Collecting CUTCH and his annual Save Second Base campaign, and found this card of former Detroit Lions  wide receiver Johnny Morton.



2000 Leaf Certified #41 Johnnie Morton

📸 The camera doesn't do the card justice, as I battle bad lighting as well as operator issues...(old)

🦁 Morton was a terrific wideout for the 1990s Lions teams, alongside Herman Moore and Barry Sanders.



Johnnie caught 469 passes for the Lions, including 35 TD catches in his right years in the Motor City.


💗🏈 Morton's + #SaveSecondBase = Winning! 

   💗💗💗💗   Genevieve Morton 💗💗💗💗


Have a great weekend, and as always, thanks for taking time to read my blog.


Play Ball! 💗🏈💗🏈💗🏈💗🏈💗🏈

2 comments:

  1. A few years ago I discovered Morton was 1/2 Japanese, so I built a small PC of his. Back in the 90's... I was more of a Herman Moore fan though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moore was awesome. He, as well as Barry, deserved better than what the Lions front office.

      Delete