Saturday, August 15, 2020

2020 UTZ J.T. Realmuto πŸ’―πŸ”₯⚾πŸ’―πŸ”₯⚾πŸ’―πŸ”₯⚾

A couple of weeks ago I came across this post by Jim of The Phillies Room.


It was the headline that I saw scrolling through the many blogs I follow-

Game 7 - 2020 Topps Utz #23 J.T. Realmuto


➡️ Jim always does a great recap of Phillies games, incorporating baseball cards into each post, and that's what I saw...one AWESOME Baseball Card!



I'm a fan of J.T. Realmuto, going back to his days as a catcher for the 2014 Southern League Champion Jacksonville Suns.


I can't get every baseball card of Realmuto, and I actually just like finding his cards in packs.



🌟🌟 Thanks, Jim, for putting that terrific card of my favorite big league catcher on that days post, I really appreciate it.



πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

This J.T. Realmuto card...OH, MY! 

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯


Have a great weekend, and, hey, ,πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―....PLAY BALL! ⚾

5 comments:

  1. I feel like 98% of the cards I add to my collection these days were inspired by other card blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always happy to point a fellow collector towards a new, great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think today's Topps Big League McCutchen is next.

      Many thanks.

      Delete
  3. JT is unbelievable. What he provides offensive and defensive is matched by maybe 3 other catchers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utz cards are great. I get so many ideas from other bloggers. Could be cards, players or blogging there's so much I gain from others. Good post.

    ReplyDelete