Thursday, October 18, 2018

National Spirit Day

Today is Spirit Day across America, the National Day to stand up for those LBGTQ who are bullied every day....and aomething we all should do every single day.




Over 85% of young people who identify as LBGTQ are abused, and this is simply unacceptable in 2018.


Every big league baseball team, including my Detroit Tigers, are participating today, and that's a terrific thing to see .








This is the one day were I actually like the color Purple. 





PLAY BALL! 💜⚾️💜⚾️💜⚾️💜⚾️💜⚾️💜⚾️💜⚾️💜⚾️

2 comments:

  1. Bummer. Had no idea this was taking place. Been too focused on getting ready for College Day tomorrow. I totally would have made a sign for my classroom. If I get the chance... I'll do it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete