Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Happy Baseball Birthday! Michelle Beadle

I'm writing this belated #HappyBaseballBirthday! to ESPN NBA hoops host extraordinaire Michelle Beadle, who turns a young 43 years today.





I'm posting this belatedly because I didn't find out it was Beadle's Birthday until 30 minutes ago, so I searched Ye Olde Internet for a few quality photos and found exactly one picture of Michelle in a good baseball cap photo.

I'm not sure Michelle's a Dodgers fan, but this was an awesome photo so I went with it...hey, maybe we'll see her at Game 4 or 5 at Dodger Stadium this weekend.


The picture is also a reminder to continue to support #SaveTheBoobies as we continue to support National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, as well as checking in on a daily basis with Collecting Cutch for the month of October.

Beadle has been one of my favorite TV sports personalities for a few years now, and there's really two key points about her that currently apply...





... 1) I watched the new Get Up! morning sports show for one reason, Michelle Beadle, and...

...2) I'll watch some NBA coverage on ESPN because of.... Michelle Beadle. 


I am married to a San Antonio Spurs fan, so, despite that her team beat my Detroit Pistons in the NBA Finals in 2005, I still love her...and I have easily forgiven  her one blemish (ha ha).


Beadle grew up in San Antonio and therefore grew up to stories of The Ice Man, George Gervin, then moved on with The Admiral, Tim Duncan, Coach Popovich, and 5 NBA Titles .




Then there's Beadle's love of the doggies, and as a owner of three little monsters, it makes me happy to see our four legged friends loved and taken care of.





Get Up! was a really good show, but the people in charge of ESPN should've know that Beadle really belongs in California, and covering the hoops scene, or whatever else, from there, not New York, is what she's best at.


I already watch less of the show now that Beadle is gone, and I like Mike Greenberg and Jalen Rose, and the show really misses her presence.


Michelle , I know this is late, but I hope you have a magnificent Birthday, and maybe we'll cross paths at a Pistons game someday. 😁😁😁😁








No comments:

Post a Comment