Monday, June 13, 2016

Baseball Card of the Day... 2016 Topps Jim Harbaugh

Today's Baseball Card of the Day  is, for the first time, a baseball card that I don't have...yet.


Topps 2016 Series 2 Baseball First Pitch insert cards come out Wednesday, and for me, it's the first time that I've seen a card that I actually want...






Last July at Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan Wolverines head football coach Jim Harbaugh threw out the first pitch before a Tigers game...and has become part of the special series of baseball cards.

The cards, especially the Harbaugh card, is already gaining attention on the Internet.


I'll do whatever it takes to get one of these cards, either by opening Topps Series 2 packs, by trading for the card, of by purchasing the card on ebay.



Jim Harbaugh is a Wolverines legend, both as a player...he was the 1986 Big Ten Player of the Year, and now coach...a 10-3 record in his first season, and one of my favorite Michigan players ever.



If you're reading this, and have the Harbaugh card, and would like to send it to me on a trade, please leave me a message in the comments, or look me up on Twitter.... @freehan11 ...⚾


Play Ball!



No comments:

Post a Comment