Wednesday, April 5, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge... Day 4

Today's 30 Day Baseball Card Challenge is a rookie card of one of your favorite baseball players.




In 2010 my Detroit Tigers called up a young power hitting outfielder named Brennan Boesch.




Boesch was an instant hit, winning back to back American League Rookie of the Month Awards in May and June 2010.









                                          My  2007 Bowman Chrome #BP13 Brennan Boesch 





I absolutely loved watching Brennan play baseball for the Tigers, and was truly sad the day the Tigers released him in 2013.



In three years in Motown, Brennan played in 380 games, collecting 353 base hits, batting .250, with 48 HR and 195 RBI.



Brennan will always be one of my favorite Tigers ballplayers.



I need to collect all of his cards for sure.



Play Ball! ⚾

No comments:

Post a Comment